In stores now!
Trubus Infokit Aglaonema: New Techniques, New Opportunities comprehensively presents 203 top local aglaonema hybrids of Indonesia and Thailand, and the mutations, in addition to the latest various techniques of aglaonema cultivation, including the art of nursing and propagation.
As an example, the art to propagate progenies up to 15 progenies by way of sun drying technique. It also discusses how to spur roots production using fermented media and fertilization or a simple home scale tissue culture method. Likewise, the criteria of prime aglaonemas and the trick to shape and polish aglaonemas so as to be extraordinary are thoroughly analyzed.
- The secrets behind ideal figures
- 203 hybrids of Indonesia & Thailand
- White, dense & healthy roots with fermented media
- The method to generate 15 progenies
- Increase value through figure
- 7 Propagation techniques
- Tissue culture in the kitchen
- Conquering 9 eminent enemies
full color 224 pages | Hard Cover | Price US$17.00
PT Trubus Swadaya, Jl. Mekarsari Raya No. 15 CimanggisDepok 16452
Tel. +62-21-8729060, Fax. +62-21-8729059